Life After Eckerd
Looking for advice for life after Eckerd? Check out our resources below!
EveryDollar Budgeting App helps you add your montly income, planning your expenses, and track your spending.
Personal Capital Difference is a free tracking tool that can help you talk to financial advisors, look at multiple accounts, plan ahead for expenses, and work your way toward your specific financial goals.
Eckerd alumni recommend:
- Toggl: time tracking
- Boomerang: tracks emails that go unanswered, and lets you schedule emails
- MeetEdgar or Hootsuite: social media scheduling
- Asana: task management
- Slack: organize work flows
- Google Drive: share and create files
- Dropbox: share and create files
- CamScanner: turns photos into scans
- Unsplash: free, open-source photos