Official Transcript(s) of Undergraduate Studies

An Official Transcript of your undergraduate studies will be required in most cases. If you are a current student and/or still have access to ECWeb, you can preview an Unofficial Transcript by signing into ECWeb and navigating through Student/Student Records/Academic Transcript and submitting a request for an unofficial transcript which can be viewed online or printed to a PDF to have an electronic copy.

Contact the Registrar’s Office at Eckerd to obtain an official transcript. The turnaround time for a request ranges from 2-5 business days. Check their webpage for the most up-to-date costs. You can request a transcript in person at the office, online, or via email and must supply key personal information with your request. Check out the Registrar’s web pages for detailed guidance on obtaining your transcript.